Thursday, January 20, 2011

20/365- part 2


Okay so the quality is bad. I'm posting this for the idea behind it, not the image itself.
I dug a hole in the snow and put a candle in it. Then I dug a second hole next to it and drew the heart.
I'm enjoying taking pictures, but I'm also feeling the week 3 frustration. This is more time consuming than I thought it would be. I feel like I'm getting better, but right now I'm worse, if that makes sense. I'm trying different stuff and I enjoy that. Sometimes, though, I just want to post a blurry, improperly exposed, boring subject picture with no commentary. Yet here I am posting another picture for the day where I tried to do something and well...I haven't shut up.
Now I will.

4 comments:

  1. Push through the third week!!! You're almost there. I say if you want to post a blurry pic, go ahead. It's your blog...do what you WANT to do. I love this idea of the lit up snow. You have a heart theme going lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paige. BTW - I was feeling inspired by friends blog so...heart pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your "light up the snow" idea- that's very creative. Quality is awesome, but creativity outweighs that sometimes. And...sometimes we learn more by the "not so perfect" pictures than the perfect ones.
    Do you know what I thought your pic was until I read your little blurb? I thought you had dropped a heart shaped alka seltzer into some water and it was fizzing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks.
    Hey maybe one of us should try that!

    ReplyDelete