Thursday, January 6, 2011

6/365 - mitosis

Can you guess what it is?





An accident. This is a marble on a regular mirror. The white back ground is the reflection of the lamp and shade. oops. forgot to change the settings. oops again.
When I loaded the pictures this was imported horizontally. I thought it looked cool and reminded me of cell division. So I edited it a little and here it is.


Exposure 0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture f/2.8
Focal Length 4.6 mm
ISO Speed 64
Exposure Bias 0 EV
Flash Off, Did not fire

3 comments:

  1. You found one of the many marbles I've lost. It's does look like a science slide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I couldn't figure it out for a while, so I had to cheat and read the answer. Accidents can be good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he That's what the Ya Yas are for - finding the marbles when we feel like we've lost 'em.

    ReplyDelete