Monday, January 3, 2011

3/365 - river industry

I saw this view yesterday and wanted to pull over and take the picture. However, I was on my way to a wedding, so I didn't. I did note the time and managed to get back here today. Finding a place to park was a challenge. After a bit of a hike, I finally got to take it.
It didn't turn out quite like I wanted. I do like the silhouette, the smoke, and the colors. It's a little grainy and I might have over edited. It's not too bad.
Exposure 0.005 sec (1/211)
Aperture f/4.5
Focal Length 18.8 mm
ISO Speed 64
Flash Off, Did not fire

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one a lot! I think it's cool that you caught the pollution in a silhouette against a gorgeous colorful sky- especially when the beautiful colors are caused by...pollution!
    Anyway, I don't see that it's that grainy? Not from my screen anyway.
    I like that you caught the bird in flight over the lake too.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think the bird is why I chose this particular frame. And you're right about the polution.

    ReplyDelete