Tuesday, February 8, 2011

39/365 - What Women Want 1

Valentine's day is fast approaching. Instead of the usual hearts and flowers stuff, I thought I would tackle the "list". Everyone has had one at some point. You know...the one that describes the perfect mate. The "must haves" and "can't stands". The impossible list of qualities you want or needs that must be met.
Today's picture of what women want is "to be heard." A man that will listen to us and not try to fix the problem, just let us vent. A man that will acknowledge what we are saying and feeling and not dismiss it as "stupid emotions". A man that understands that sometimes we have legitimate reasons to be angry, and its not always PMS.
I know its a tall order. But, most women I know have wished for it. This isn't a bash against men. Just an observation and a recognition that the two sexes communicate differently.

3 comments:

  1. So I have to know where this was taken? I know that's the truth...women certainly have more listening "gene" than men do. Guess that's why we need our girlfriends too.

    P

    PS Your "GGA" comment on my blog the other day had me smiling all morning. It was the tone of voice from the phone too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could make you smile all morning. :)

    ReplyDelete