1/6th of the way there! 16% completed. Two months down 10 more to go.
A few things I've learned so far
1. I think I prefer finding shots as opposed to staging them. Perhaps staging is a skill I should work on since I don't go out every day to take photos.
2. I like taking photos in larger batches instead of feeling like I have to save that idea for another day's photo.
3. I'm getting bolder. I am starting to pull over when I see a shot or ask random strangers if I can take their picture.
4. Trying to force something instead of enjoying it and relaxing can show in the pictures.
5. Gimp/photoshop are calling but until now I have been reluctant to use them. I may have to break down and really learn how to use them.
6. Ducky looks cute doing just about anything. ;)